Monday, April 30, 2012

Lists make me feel productive

(image source)

I love writing lists. They make me feel organized, productive and on top of things. Whether or not I always follow my lists...well, ahem* that's another story. But yes, I love lists. Seeing everything I need to do, want to accomplish, look forward to, want/need to buy, etc, makes me feel like I know what I need to get done. And crossing something off my list? Ooooooh, it feels amazing.

With the end of my semester coming to a close, I have several things I need to get done before I can enjoy my two week break before summer classes.

1. Finish my 15 page final paper.
2. Complete notes for my final presentation.
3. Study for my final exam.

My big 3 for this week. Actually, it's more like 3 days. I need to have everything completed by Thursday at 5pm. Eep. I need to get a move on.

So. What am I doing, writing this post then? I just wanted to make a list of upcoming blog posts so y'all know that I'm not abandoning this blog! I have stuff I want to talk about, but right now is not the best time.

Upcoming blog posts (in no particular order)
1. Revlon lip butters (I know, I know. Everyone's written about these, but I will risk sounding like a broken record because I'm kind of really loving my lip butters. This may or may not be split into two posts.)
2. April/May empties (Because the feeling of finishing a beauty product is so awesome that it must be shared!)
3. My most recent haul ... and why I'm putting myself on a beauty ban
4. Revlon super lustrous lipsticks
5. Current skincare routine
6. Current makeup routine (I should come up with better names for these two)
7. Tidbits on my life

Until then... :)

PS. Follow me on twitter! @freshfacedme (freshfacedgirl was already taken. Boooo)

No comments:

Post a Comment