Sunday, April 22, 2012

The sky is falling

I love today's Google homepage. It's an animation of flowers growing, and this is the end result. Lovely, right? It's been raining all day in NY, so it's nice to see a burst of color, even if it's on my computer screen. 



I stopped by the MAC counter at Macy's earlier this week, and tried on the MAC Vegas Volt lipstick. I'm not big on bold lips so I was a little afraid of how it would look on me. But I think it turned out nicely. I loved the bright color on my lips. What do y'all think? I didn't get it, but it's definitely on my list of beauty products to purchase. I also tried on Ravishing, which is a bit more toned down than Vegas Volt. I took a picture of my lips, but I'm not posting the picture because I took it while I was on the subway, and the lighting is off :(

Despite the rainy weather, today was not bad. I went out with my parents, and I managed to pick up 3 full sized Origins moisturizers for free! Whoo-hoo! Such a good deal. So, how did I get three? My master plan: I got two of them from Sephora; my mom and I went in separately to get the moisturizers. A Perfect World for me, Starting Over for her. And then I went to Origins to pick up another tube of A Perfect World. 

I received a sample of Origins A Perfect World a few weeks ago and liked how it made my skin feel. I wanted to get a full size one, but I was reluctant to spend the money because I've been spending way too much money on beauty products. I'm so happy about the excellent timing of this Origins Earth Day promotion. Now I'm pretty much set on daytime face lotion for the next year! 

I got bored and thought my nails looked boring, so I decided to glitz them up with OPI Glitzerland. And now they're glittery and glamorous looking! I want more spring colors in my nail polish collection though. I have a lot of dark and neutral colors, but barely any cheery ones. I really want to pick up a bottle of Essie Mint Candy Apple. I've been seeing mint all over the blog'o'sphere and I think I need to jump on the mint bandwagon. That will be my next NOTD.


Have a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment